Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i will give you a call on sunday morning. i would have gave you my cell number but i lost my phone somehere on the highway today weaving through traffic. luckily someone found it on the side of the highway. he said he is going to mail my phone. yeah right, i am not going to hold my breath.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Probably the crater I'll be there around 10:00 or so. If you want to meet then call me. I just went today hoping to find some else up there. But I had the whole road to myself. Anyhow you got to get up there around that time, cause the roads should be dry and you only have a couple of hours umtil the clouds come back in. call me 264-1545

·
Registered
25 Posts
eh you guys stay Maui? How fast can u guys jet up haleakala and not have any problems..... I used to run up and down the stairs to try and faint....

:throwup

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
yup im on maui, well actually kahoolawe right now but will be home on maui in the morning. unfortunately RatbikeR6 recently moved to the big island.

i still make the run up and down haleakala. as far as time slips for the crater run, i have never did time myself. i would say i am average. i try and hit the mountain atleast twice a week.

how long ago did you make the run?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts