Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all let me first say have a great weekend and let the beer flow. I am looking for a carbon fiber pipe for my 2004 R6 would like to have some input on where to find quality with good price if anyone can hook me up with some good web sites i will be most greatful. Thanx Will

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Get ahold of Brian, Hammythecanman.com

Check out the advertisement boards on the left side of the page. He can hook you up with most all good quality pipes!

I'd recommend, Hindle, Jardine, M4, Blueflame.......they are all very nice quality and look/sound great, also decent price!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Yoshimura RS-3 carbon I love it. The only other pipe I would get is a Akrapovic.

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
ninja316 said:
njk27 said:
Yoshimura RS-3 carbon I love it. The only other pipe I would get is a Akrapovic.
AKROPOVIC

I love mine :boob
He also has a ninja not a R6, what does that tell you about his taste. Just Kidding akra is a good pipe, but Yosh is a little cheaper and it is an excellent pipe. make sure you get the race baffle.

·
Registered
416 Posts
DEVIL sb2 carbon fiber .. loud and deep ... i've never
read a complaint about it .. always the goood shYt .. :twisted:

·
Registered
392 Posts
I went from stock to Akrapovic back to stock...waiting til Friday to get my BF...from listenin to the sound clips, it was a tough choice between Devil OVO and BF Evo...I got in touch with Brian (Hammy) and with personalized service, I was sold with the BF...I didn't like the Akrapovic because it sounded weak and I was lookin for something a little deeper

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an Akrapovic slip on that I like alot, some may say it sounds weak but I prefer a more mello deep note then a high pitch scream, guess I am getting old :lmao

Jon

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i personally have a blue flame and absolutly love it. great deep sound.

other then that i would go with a devil sb-2 or possibly the jardine. both sound great and look just as good :cheers

·
Registered
786 Posts
pictures on the internet can be a bit misleading when it comes to carbon fibre pipes.... Check out some dealerships and see if they have any. We have hindle carbon fibres up here in canada... but they almost look fake.. because the carbon weaves are flat (not 3d weaves) it gives it the artificial look.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Or try a Wolf - beat all the others in the big MCN test and sound slike nothing on earth - check out the sound clips Penfold put on here for the stubby pipes - you'll never hear anything so good on an R6

1 - 19 of 19 Posts