Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place for this or not, if not I appoligize. I am trying to find #7 and #10 on this fiche. Any help is appreciated

Attachments

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,380 Posts
#7 isn't visible in your attachment, and #10 is a bolt on the right side that goes from the frame to the engine.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I assume they are both just regular bolts then, Just have to find the thread and lengths, bikebandit wants 7 each I think my local hardware stor can probably beat that

·
Banned
7,347 Posts
So I assume they are both just regular bolts then, Just have to find the thread and lengths, bikebandit wants 7 each I think my local hardware stor can probably beat that
trust me, your local hardware store wont have the right size, length, or thread pitch bolt.
you're wasting your time. I've been down this road. the local hardware store I go to has one of the best selections of screws etc I have ever seen in a store. and nothing they have matches anything I've tried to get there. not even simple shit like the pinch bolts for the handle bars.

the bolts on your bike are not industry standard in sizes etc. they are made specifically for that application on your bike.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
:werd do it right the first time around.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts