Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently have just a micron slip on and want to do a headers back full exhaust. What would go good with the micron and sound good with good performance?

·
Registered
328 Posts
The header on your 03 is straight through, so you're already getting the most out of it. Won't really change the performance of even the sound for that matter. If you want louder, try the 06 exhaust conversion. I am in the process of converting to the 06 oem shorty and it is noticeably louder than both my Micron hi mount and Micron standard mount.

·
Registered
205 Posts
^What he said. The only thing you're going to get out of that is a lighter wallet. There isn't really much more you can do to your bike that is going to net a noticeable gain. Your bike seems to be set up very nicely, so the best thing to do would be getting some seat time and learn how to get the most out it. Speaking of seat time, had a good time riding the other day. Let me know when you can make it out again.

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thanks for all the help. Still new to everything and learning as I go.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Currently have just a micron slip on and want to do a headers back full exhaust. What would go good with the micron and sound good with good performance?
I have an 05 r6 and i just bought a micron full exhaust on ebay for like 360.00 thats what the ending bid was but if your interested msg me and i can get you the site on ebay cause he had a couple of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts