Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Stealth r6
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says I'm looking for a side tank cover fairing. I'm just looking for the right side but if you only are willing to sell a pair then maybe we can work something out. Quickest waytoget ahold of me would be text at 4197872867. Looking to do this asap I have money in my PayPal waiting. Thanks.

·
Canyon Carving
458 Posts
You and everyone else lol, my left side just flew off yesterday so I had to order a new one $61 :(

·
Stealth r6
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You and everyone else lol, my lehave any suggestionsft side just flew off yesterday so I had to order a new one $61 :(
Dang that happened to me today taking it home, anyone have any ideas how to fix these besides just buying new ones all the time?

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
I have been told that the Tabs hold better on the CF ones, I've been considering ordering a pair for a while now. My current ones have the tabs Glued and taped back together basically.

Someone said a while back that industrial strength Velcro will help hold them on? I could see it helping somewhat.

·
Registered
388 Posts
yeah theres two schools of practice on this one...

big pieces of Velcro or for me I drilled two holes on in front and one in back and then ziptied em.

FYI I have a pair of minty 06/07 side tank fairings for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts