Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my R6 about a month ago. I used to have another R6Forum name by RedlinedR6, but a lot of conflict happened between me and RedlineR6 so I got this one now. Go on any DSM site and you'll see this name. Anyways, I'm looking for people to cruise with in the chicagoland area. I got my R6 and all the riding gear, but riding by yourself is boring sometimes. Peace everyone.

Kenny

AIM: Pballhog
E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
705 Posts
Riding together

Hey bud, we got guys in the Downers Grove/Bollingbrook area if you want to ride...just hit up this post and we'll meet up sometime.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Go to Streets of Woodfield (shopping center with like Galyan's, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Gameworks, etc.) in Schaumburg any weekend night (or most weeekday nights) when it is warm. I usually go there to hook up with other riders. Some nights there can be like 50-60 bikes there or more.

355 north to Higgins road. You can see the place I mean, it is big and has a big parking lot.

I live in Schaumburg. I go there often...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I dont know what your idea of crusing is, but for me and the guys I ride with it usually consists of 130mph+ shots to the city or blasting through backroads west of here or watching the stunnas ride 90mph standies for miles down the tollway.

Schaumburg to Rock and Roll McDonalds downtown, in 12 minutes, Baby!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
jasamb said:
Schaumburg to Rock and Roll McDonalds downtown, in 12 minutes, Baby!!!!!!
Betcha all the girls wanna touch you as a result, right? Dork......

Ahh, yes, I miss the good old days of trying to be insulted by The_Wolf.

I wish I could find some more folks round these parts to ride with. Da Ghettos suck!

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
[color=orange said:
penfoldman [/color]tha ****]
Ahh, yes, I miss the good old days of trying to be insulted by The_Wolf.
Yea, every once in a while, I throw a line out there for a good insult to respond to......

It's just not the same without The_Wolf and his happy shennanegans!

btw, yes, ALL the girlies want to "touch me"

·
Registered
10 Posts
I go to NIU right now but Im from out near Orland Park. So Im definately in for some night riding when the weather gets a lil warmer. Ive been riding with a friend at school here and I have 2 friends with bikes from the chicago area too who would be down with getting together with more riders. My email is [email protected] and my AIM is dontblink187.

·
Registered
705 Posts
riding

Ya, Streets of Woodfield are great. DG to Streets 14 mins...that wasn't a bad one!! Crusin' to the city... oh so fun. I'm 19, but with a bike, the bars aren't the only thing that attracts people to the great Downtown!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
wassup, hey im in aurora, always down fora ride, dude Motogp sunday were gonna go watch it at Players Club in chicago, i'll pm u later with more details :cheers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts