Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are remodeling the basement in the house we just bought... It's me my mother and lil bro so the idea is for me to have my own little apt downstairs...

I had to move the bikes to the side to make room in the garage for material movement and garbage removal. yesterday I walk in and it's blocked completely by 2x4 blocks and I don't see me getting it out anytime before the it's cold as bricks again...

Am I the first to store it away for the season? :(

There is a track day in mid October, if i have enough money to go I'll get it out no matter what lol.

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
just get a really big hammer and get it out lol at any cost

·
Registered
779 Posts
hell man my riding has been over for a few years now /cry and my bike is easy as hell to get to and ride, Just my damned shoulders are so ****ed up that it hurts like hell to ride

·
Registered
457 Posts
hell man my riding has been over for a few years now /cry and my bike is easy as hell to get to and ride, Just my damned shoulders are so ****ed up that it hurts like hell to ride
I hear ya.. both of my rotator cuffs have been torn for a while.. although i dont let it stop me

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You guys are right. I might just take it out of the garage and leave it in the back yard while they finish up.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I hear ya.. both of my rotator cuffs have been torn for a while.. although i dont let it stop me
ya i had my right shoulder worked on and its still not working right, they removed my bicep tendon, a huge bone spur and a ton of inflamed tissue on my bursa tendon, along with most of my clavicle, and for some reason the bursa is still getting inflamed and irritated and swollen.
and then the years of it being screwed up has messed up my back around the shoulder blades. FML!!!!!
Now they need to do the same stuff to the left shoulder.....

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
hell I dont plan on stopping at all this year in GA

·
Registered
333 Posts
getting ready to wrap this season up, maybe a few more weeks. i most likely wont be riding into the december when its 40s during the day and 20s at night, **** that, and i feel like doing the 20k service, that way when i bring the bike out next season i pretty much have a a brand new bike, only with 18k miles on it

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
^^^ You guys are lucky! I'd love to be out in Cali or down south... Up here in PA, it's gonna be gettin nasty soon...

·
Registered
11 Posts
haha i jus left lawrencevill GA visiting and saw so many bikes felt sad that i left mine bacc at the house lol. The weather was feeling right i wish i can ride all year around lol it do not get that cold in VA but it gets cold lol

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I'm putting mine away this weekend.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
Yup we dont exactly have "riding seasons"
haha id say we have like a few weeks of no riding through out the year. unless you like riding in the rain than its year round..lol

·
I <3 Slick Mist.
1,378 Posts
I don't have arms or legs and I still ride. Even after I was declared legally blind and deaf I still get on the bike and tear up the streets err day. Don't let your little misfortune keep you from doing the same.

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
Just gotta keep riding as it gets colder. The more you do it the more your body adjusts.

I ride year round in NC even when it's like 15 degrees out at 530am in febuary. Just gotta bundle up and suck it up, it's still better than driving a car even when you can't feel your limbs ;p

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Putting it away? I just sold my car, now the 6 is my only form of transportation

I know, I know. I'm looking for a cage. Winter will be here soon enough :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts