Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking at R6forME's thread and noticed this. Is this thing a full carbon can or is it just a sheet of carbon wrapped around the aluminum. It looks like a wannabe full carbon can to me. I ask because I think LOR is one of the few pipes (in its price range) that look good on the "s" and older 6's.

·
My Bonneville eats me.
1,030 Posts
honestly, i wouldn't expect full carbon fiber considering the cost of the can. it sounds/looks pretty nice though again considering the price.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
yes it does sound very good

·
crashing aint so bad
2,271 Posts
LOR is the shit. The quality is good and the price is even gooder. I want one but I already have a scorpion street extreme that works just fine.

I am willing to take trades for a LOR for my very clean Scorpion street extreme can?

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOR is the shit. The quality is good and the price is even gooder. I want one but I already have a scorpion street extreme that works just fine.

I am willing to take trades for a LOR for my very clean Scorpion street extreme can?
:laugh HAHAHAHA I'm no grammar nazi, but I KNOW you know better Luke! Thanks for the input on the exhaust though. If I keep the six, i'll grab one for sure.

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Yeah this thing roars getting on the interstates. The price is exceptionally well for the quality and sound of the exhaust. I'd recommend this over any Two Brothers or Jardine Slash cut

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
:popcorn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts