Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOR Slip-ons?

thinkin about buyin a LOR satin black slip-on for my 07s. i searched and only saw one place to order em from. they wanted 270 somthin. do any of you guys have this particular slip-on? how is it holding up and how do you like it? also, i'm tryin to decide on the 10 or 13 inch but really need to see some pics of the can mounted up. if anybody can post some i'd appreciate it. heres a pic of the 10" carbon i think? :pimp thanks :confused:

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
I know a few guys who have them on GSXRs and they really like them.

·
Has Gold & A Pager
287 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking about grabbing one of these but I dunno if it will just "slip-on" since I have a full yoshi system.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Re: LOR Slip-ons?

Wow, I love the thin look too!

·
what?
906 Posts
I would so buy this if they made a high mount.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have it on my GSXR600. The pipe is definitely a head turner. It's loud, but low pitched, throaty, and sounds incredible. I have the "db killer" which knocks it down quite a bit and takes all of 20 seconds to install (1 screw). I put in in to test it out and immediately took it off. I love it without the baffle, but like having the option of putting it in if I need too.
If anyone is thinking about this pipe, stop putting it off and order it. You won't regret it. I have the CF (under 3 lbs) which still gets hot, but not as hot as aluminum would.

http://leveloneracing.com/

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts