Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
B4B
12,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this has been posted already but its the first i saw of it. Here is some qoutes of Lorentho.....:lmao

EICMA: Lorenzo would have preferred Rossi to continue at Yamaha

Thursday, 4 November 2010

In quotes published on the EICMA website Jorge Lorenzo, who attended the annual motorcycle fayre in Milan and was present at Yamaha’s stand, discussed his 2010 MotoGP title and also Valentino Rossi and 2011. “It’s early to talk about 2011, but I would have preferred to take Valentino on with him being on a Yamaha. With the same bike there are no excuses, the strongest is the one who finishes in front and the one who loses can’t hide behind technical excuses.”

On his first MotoGP title Lorenzo added: “In motorcycling anything can happen, and until mid-season things weren’t easy. Before his crash at Laguna Seca, Pedrosa was very strong. Now the important things is to finish the year well, and I’m looking forward to a good rest before thinking about 2011.

·
scared of big tracks
8,491 Posts
Yea, he's gotta take his tall glass and relax. Cause I'm sure if Rossi will be whoopin his ass next year he's gonna sit in his little corner and pout. Hopefully Whoreghey will keep racing like he did this season so that it will be a war on the track between those 2.
Whoreghey is getting too cocky and the way he almost wiped out on Sunday and came back and won it didn't help calm his ego any.

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
Has he said that for 2010 he would have rather taken Rossi un-injured?

I don't mind the guy and he's a beast, but I think it's in bad taste to assume Rossi will whine about losing and blame the bike..

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Mouths always run when there is no racing....this is not news... And Lorenzo can talk all he wants, but until he has as many championships under his belt, he's no equal to the Doctor....not even close.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
or maybe he wants Rossi on Yamaha so he can continue to develop the bike for J-Lo

2011 should be good... maybe not for Rossi... having to develop the Duc to his liking... but still... :popcorn:

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
or maybe he wants Rossi on Yamaha so he can continue to develop the bike for J-Lo

2011 should be good... maybe not for Rossi... having to develop the Duc to his liking... but still... :popcorn:
Rossi will be competitive, just maybe not out front, but then who knows, he did it with the Yamaha right out of the gate...The doctor is still a seasoned vet, he's been here before. Look for him to be a fighter next year.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
mouths always run when there is no racing....this is not news... And lorenzo can talk all he wants, but until he has as many championships under his belt, he's no equal to the doctor....not even close.
+1...

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Stoner on a Honda poses a bigger threat to Jorge than Rossi on the Duc.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
Someone got video of my good deed,then I proceeded to Rossi's garage :laugh

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Stoner on a Honda poses a bigger threat to Jorge than Rossi on the Duc.
Generally I would agree with you, but the M1 wont be changing much, and neither will the Duc, and we saw Stoner make some serious speed on it, and Nicky was riding above his pay grade most of the year on it. I dont think the Duc is as big a slouch as they say, they just had a rough year. Still, Stoner is going to come correct next year and mix it up I think.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
:laugh @ Kok

you should have decked J-lo's security guard... he shoved nate out of the way..
and J-lo stole Nate's pen :fact
I stole a lot of ducati's pen and Rizla papers

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i wish i could punch him in the face. then laugh as his tiny frail little body hit the ground. what a bitch.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I was almost in bitchslap range when he was at the Nolan booth on Tuesday... :sing
I think I'd rather hit him with a broomstick or a pool cue....but whatever works.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts