Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lots of my old parts for sale. All should fit 99-02, please pm for more specific pics. Im a verified paypal member so buy with confidence! All prices are negotiable :]

Shogun frame sliders, Used but not a scratch on them SOLD
Factory pro +4 ignition advancer, New SOLD
Attack rearsets w/carbon heal gurads, good shape with NEW bearings SOLD
Dyno jet Stage 1 jet kit, New SOLD
EVERYTHING you need to properly fix the 2nd gear problem , New SOLD
black left lower, good condition SOLD
black right lower, rashed SOLD
white/black tail, rashed SOLD
all white tail, great condition $120 - Pretty much all i have left. 50 plus shipping and its yours.
red/black upper, good condition, VERY small rash on one side SOLD
left ram air cover, borken tab that is not visable when installed SOLD
Corbin seat SOLD
carbon look levers SOLD
factory front signals SOLD
Pair of joe rocket gloves in MEDIUM SOLD
full key set - Trunk lock, gas cap, and ignition with triple SOLD
red undertail for 01-02 style taillights SOLD
red front fender good condition SOLD
left white mid fairing SOLD
right white mid fairing SOLD
lower triangle connector thingy SOLD
blue front fender, slight scratches SOLD
blue right lower, slight scratches SOLD
blue gas tank SOLD
rear spools for stand SOLD
new seat cover for passenger seat, red SOLD

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ill give the first person until tomorrow to pay for the undertail or its back up for grabs. Ill update you tomorrow.

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill take the undertail and the triangle connector thingy. PM me a price with shipping to Canada and ill send a paypal.
Sorry, the first seller came through tonight and has sent the payment for the undertail. The spools were sold yesterday also. Let me know if you want the triangle center for the lowers.

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump it up. Also, the shipping price out of the US is crazy thanks to border taxes, Id like to avoid it if at all possible.

·
Registered
39 Posts
interested in some stuff, do you have both ram air covers for sale, left and right? and the triangle thing still lol. btw i might be blind but do you have a pic of the red pass seat cover, thanks man

·
<3 My Yami.
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
interested in some stuff, do you have both ram air covers for sale, left and right? and the triangle thing still lol. btw i might be blind but do you have a pic of the red pass seat cover, thanks man
The red passenger cover is in the pics...nea the corbin seat, only the right ram air cover is still available, and the triangle thign is still up for grabs.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll take both of the white middle fairings if you'll ship to Canada. I'll pay the shipping so it shouldn't makes no difference. Please! Lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
if you still have both white mids ill take those, and i do live in the us lol. Also i'll take the one ram air cover you have left, is shipping included for the price?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts