1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
there was somebody on here that had one like it. I think he was selling it...... might be him. Don't remember who it was though or if he ever sold it.

Buy it

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
yeah that's him. he was asking something like 8K with the wheels, 7K without... it was very temping considering i was about to drop over 9K on an '08, but then i figured why buy a bike that's 1. completely finished and 2. by someone else? not my cup of tea...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I love the Rossi replica look bikes/plastic. Are they making the new set for our 08's?

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
yeah, i commented on his bike so many times haha...Loved that bike..if i had the money to pick it up i would cause the Fiat is my absolute favorite, especially with those wheels

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the Rossi replica look bikes/plastic. Are they making the new set for our 08's?

I have been watching, and there are are a couple sets listed on ebay for the 07-08 but of course the 07 and the 08 have some difference that would not work one way or the other so I am assuming that they are for the 07.

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
Yes, he rode for Honda. Not anymore.

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
Yeah, nice bike seen it before, but check his feedback, member for 3 years and he is an occasional buyer and seller, if you can see the bike in person would be better or some type of agreement that be beneficial to you. Be careful, I have have Ebay guy for awhile and never gotten burned, if it smells and tastes 'to good to be true' it's no good. Probably alright.

·
It's a lifestyle
155 Posts
That is a sick bike!
Sad to see a flat spot and chicken strips on it though :thumbdown

·
Registered
448 Posts
If anyone is interested I could run by there and look the bike over for them....take some more photos or whatever. Stuttguart is about 20 miles from my house.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts