Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well my low beam bulb on my 06 went out tonight. I pulled it out and there isn't any brand name on it so i am guessing that it's stock still. All it says on it is Korea H7 12V 55W. The bulb has a blue tint to it. Is this stock??

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea that was my thought but i'm not sure. Either way i think i'm gonna have to end up getting a new set instead of just one replacement.

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anyone have any advice on which bulbs to get for my 06 r6. I want to get close to HID as i can. I'm thinking blue bulbs.

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually just ordered a set from http://autolumination.com/headlights.htm

I got the diamond blue xenon plasma bulbs so we will see how they are. There really cheap only $12 for a set so i don't know. I also ordered the 194 bulb in blue for the center aux light.

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i'll let you know when they come in

·
mailbox killin' werewolf
3,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i just put them in yesterday. There the diamond blue color but it looks more of a mix of orange, blue, yellow, and red. It looks really cool. I didn't like then at first but it's starting to grow on me more and more because it's different. From far at ground level they are really bright like HID's.

I also put a blue bulb in that center light so it looks a little more custom now. That center bulb is a piece of cake to put in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.