Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I layed my bike down oct. 5th outside of morrison in colorado, it goes through canyons, its partially newly paved and full of curvies, its beautiful, but i came around a blind 180 degree right hand turn and found a few rocks about the size of my fist halfway through the turn, tried to avoid them but they were scattered across the lane and i barely caught one and the tires let go. My friends helped get the bike up and i rode away, now i'm thinkin about what to do with her while shes apart I already did the body work and paint, i'm spraying clear right now, but was thinking about putting FX-35 projectors with halos, and i've been thinkin about a midpipe for a while, i really just wanna get rid of that ugly muffler/cat thing in front of my rear tires, and since my exhaust now has road rash all over the side i need something. Its killing me not being able to ride but hopefully it'll be done and i can go do new photo shoots

Attachments

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i've wanted to, it came with the bike but i think its ugly

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
What kind of money are you looking to spend?

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I havent really thought about it, i want an oson performance exhaust dont really know much about them, theyre kind of hard to find, not too popular. I heard one though, stock headers with their midpipe and can and it sounded amazing. Really? So i take it you live in colorado? I ride highway 74 everyday to get to work

·
Impossible is Nothing.
4,278 Posts
i bought an olson, cant wait to get it, you'll find lots of info on them on here... i definately pick one up:fact

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks man yeah i've never heard a sexier sound come from an R6... Definitely moser i need people to ride with, its gettin a little cold now, its like winter hit over night

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hell ya those leos are like half off, thats insane! Theyre sick too.... gahhhh so many choices

·
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hell yeah, its cold as shit now
Hopefully theres a few warm nice days to ride between now and spring, i might lose my mind it i cant ride at least once a week

1 - 14 of 14 Posts