Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so when I bought this bike back in May, I promised my wife that I wasn't going to spend any money on it aside from what was really necessary . So here I am now, roaming the pages of this forum looking at all these modded bikes, and I'm now getting the itch as well. Being this is my first bike ever, I wanted to go easy but that's not happening . Well so far I've ordered the following:
Motodynamic integrated tail light
Tst industries plate holder, goes almost underneath the seat. I ordered 2 sets of front signal lights. The hotbodies led, and the motodynamic one . I'm looking into some slip ons but am not sure what I want. I'm looking for a clean look, not to flashy.
So here are some pics of how it all
ImageUploadedByMO Free1405378931.995944.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1405378959.766207.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1405378998.800342.jpg

I also have some HID's that I'll be putting this week. Along with the signal lights.

Please feel free to tell me what u guys think so far. And any opinions as well

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Love that color.. makes me miss my 07 even more. :/

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ImageUploadedByMO Free1414368053.232421.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1414368082.561666.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1414368132.879743.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1414368177.658597.jpg

A few upgrades, new turn signals from motodynamics, hot bodies slash cut (since I don't have enough to get a full exhaust just yet) . HID's that I bought felt cheap do I've been looking for a better quality hid.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Do you even lean bro?
164 Posts
Nice whip.

Just don't remove the muffler or you'll be deaf. lol.

I have the Y pipe and the growler style exhaust...and it is too loud (even leaving the cats in the factory header)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I never got around to update if but I ended doing a lot more, it’s only been 4 years so here goes.. I installed the M4 y-pipe and gutted the catalytic. Also did the Akra homogilated slip-on. PC V , k&n race air filter. Thinking I might need to tune it. I bought a whole new stock header just in case I want to go back to stock .Did the bar ends, also the frames sliders as well. I’ve changed the tires about 3 times lol. Added some stickers for that extra HP ?, now I’m looking to get the Akra header and also some projectors.

I love this bike a lot and don’t really push it near what it can do.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts