1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
fun and informative
560 Posts
repost, but still ****ed

·
Registered
350 Posts
Can you imagine being the truck driver and finding that! I wonder how it all went down, or if alcohol was involved.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
That guy didn't live as far as I know. I've seen it before, but I'm pretty sure he didn't make it, unfortunately

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
He died. Had he been alive he would have removed his head from the helmet and been using his feet to hold him self up.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
repost...and no, he didnt live...obviously

·
Premium Member
18,783 Posts
First off, that happened just outside Dallas in April of 2007. That guy died instantly at the scene. Everyone posted up the newspaper article describing the accident. So that part about he lived isn't true.

·
Registered
733 Posts
How does one go about getting his head stuck into the back of a semi like that?

·
Registered
107 Posts
All crazy a$$ sh!t aside i do like his jacket. any1 have some info on it?

THREAD JACK

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
alright sorry for the repost... i've only been on the forum for a couple months and dont care to research everything thats already been posted. I thought it was worth posting. And as far as "he lived" im retarded for believing it. Theres no way someone could survive putting your head through a semi and getting drug 1/4 mile. I'd be horrifed if I were the truck driver though... can you imagine?

Ride safe everyone...this just goes to show you that wearing your gear doesnt prevent you from being an idiot

·
My R6 eats terrorists
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Im suprised he wasnt on a Gixxer.... Doing burnouts in livingrooms... Dumbass...
Who says it wasnt a Gixxer? Can anyone actually identify what that bike used to be??

The tail kinda looks like a CBR F4i

·
Registered
107 Posts
Im going with a Kawasaki. something about it just reminds me of a buddies 636.

·
B4B
12,775 Posts
Im suprised he wasnt on a Gixxer.... Doing burnouts in livingrooms... Dumbass...
:lmao that dude was an idiot.

Who says it wasnt a Gixxer? Can anyone actually identify what that bike used to be??

The tail kinda looks like a CBR F4i
im gonna have to call kawi 636 on the bike

1 - 20 of 21 Posts