Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
making ends meet daily...
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I was just curious to see if anyone would be interested in doing a small group ride anytime over the next few days. I usually ride with two or three buddies all 600's. We are on the younger side (19-25) but all wear our gear and ride responsibly and respectfully! So even if you're older, work weird hours, whatever, and are anywhere in boston/greater boston (we're based out of Concord/Acton MA, then post up so we can meet up! :)

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
I'll ride ....when it stops pouring :(

I'm in Gardner...do you guys know where your gonna ride? I know some great twistys (for MA) out in western MA if you were gonna do a weekend ride it would be worth the trip. I could prob get a few other bikes to come along too R1's

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we're riding tonight at 6 if anyone wants to join, thinking about going to Hampton Beach or doing some local twisties. send me a PM if you wanna join and ill call you (leave your cell number)

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that sucks snowsurfns PM me for the next ride itll probably be an evening/night ride sometime monday or tuesday we were thinking of going up to Hampton beach from concord/acton MA. We ride fast but we don't split lanes or wheelie or illegal shit like that. Just bomb twisties and open them up a bit on the highway

·
Registered
89 Posts
If anyone rides on the weekend or nights after 8 let me know Im bout it bout it

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm from Gardner. i ride around Conway a bunch(Rt 116 off Rt 91)which is pretty close to you
Im from Agawam since you know the location of us. I heard its real nice up there. I was planning on going up there last sunday but stoped in north hampton due to the crazy storm that went through. boy was it a wet ride home haha

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Im from Agawam since you know the location of us. I heard its real nice up there. I was planning on going up there last sunday but stoped in north hampton due to the crazy storm that went through. boy was it a wet ride home haha
Yeah Rt. 116 has some of the best twistys in MA

·
Banned
126 Posts
hey you guys are in concord/acton? im in billerica, i planned on cruising through acton and carlisle tommorow. give me a shoot, we should meet up somewhere at some point

·
Registered
5 Posts
i wish there were more rides in mass.im thinking of moving somewhere just for more of the rides and car shows and stuff.daytona florida maybe.there is a bike week there in feb .

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
i wish there were more rides in mass.im thinking of moving somewhere just for more of the rides and car shows and stuff.daytona florida maybe.there is a bike week there in feb .

There are ton of rides in MA you have to go on local forums to find them. Florida abolutely sucks for riding if you were gonna move somewhere to ride move to TN, CA, or NC

1 - 19 of 19 Posts