Woodcraft case covers (left and right)
Pazzo shorties
A* GP Tech gloves
Teknic Chicane 1pc suit

I installed everything on the weekend, here is a sound clip:

·
Registered
196 Posts
DAMN thats one exciting package!!! lucky...

·
Atom Smasher
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
tell the mailman to bring me some goodies.

·
Jigga_R6 Is Tha Nayme!
3,243 Posts
Lucky!!!! i cant wait. I got like 15 more days for my dream time replica. and I ordered a Termignoni and for some reason i ordered in california and its going to texas and back to me......

I live in california. wth is going on.

Oh and Paytheon... love the drunk vids hahaha.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Holy crap! :nocontrol NOICE!

Wanna send that 1 piece my way? :D j/k dude:sing

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
How much was the suit my man? I just picked up the same one and want to see if I got robbed, or did ok. Looked on the site but did not see this model listed.

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
Dang, I'm too poor for all of this modding stuff. I barley make payments much less mods. Awesome package man!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Dang, I'm too poor for all of this modding stuff. I barley make payments much less mods. Awesome package man!
That is because you drive a FORD and are probaly spending much of your money in repairs..... HAHAHAHAAAH:rocket

DISCLAIMER!!!! Before people go nuts about me being a dick.... This is all in a joking/ball busting/messing around context. :moon

·
Registered
394 Posts
Awesome! I love that exhaust! Can you get some sound clips of you riding it WOT? Would love to see what it sounds like!

·
I ride bitches year round
1,834 Posts
That is because you drive a FORD and are probaly spending much of your money in repairs..... HAHAHAHAAAH:rocket

DISCLAIMER!!!! Before people go nuts about me being a dick.... This is all in a joking/ball busting/messing around context. :moon
:asshole :lmao

·
Registered
160 Posts
Good for you! I'm still waiting for my order from Lite-eyes.com that I ordered on the 24th of JUNE!

which I'm trying to cancel.

·
Jennings rocks!
1,435 Posts
Wow I would be like a little kid in a candy store if that package arrived at my dorm. I wouldnt know where to start.

Nice man

·
Registered
140 Posts
i'm jealous as well. i went to compacc.com earlier today and made a shopping cart with everything i want....exhaust, windscreen, fender eliminator, leathers, etc....but unlike you it was just a wish list and i had to X out the screen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts