Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GUYS,

Hey im from Lubbock Texas and I go to Vegas quite a bit 10- 12 times a year, Well my buddies and i decided to make the vegas run... ill be tyhe only one with a bike and ill be taking it on a trailer.. but it will be the first time for me to have my bike in vegas. id like to ride with some people out there and hit the local spots. Plus maybe i wont loose all my money at the tables that way... if anyone could contact me who is from vegas the locals lol....

Allen

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oooh yeah.. Come hit us up @ www.sincitysportbikes.com and post up there!! Great group of guys and we have a few r6's in the bunch! We dont have alot of twisties, but red rock is fun (13 miles, 1 way loop, just ignore peds/bikers/cars :D) Also have the lake, or a valley of fire run.. Post up dates and hopefully the weather will cooperate!

Btw.. im Toby, I have an 04 R6

·
Registered
138 Posts
knqckdqwndragqut said:
GUYS,

Hey im from Lubbock Texas and I go to Vegas quite a bit 10- 12 times a year, Well my buddies and i decided to make the vegas run... ill be tyhe only one with a bike and ill be taking it on a trailer.. but it will be the first time for me to have my bike in vegas. id like to ride with some people out there and hit the local spots. Plus maybe i wont loose all my money at the tables that way... if anyone could contact me who is from vegas the locals lol....

Allen
ya you better hope you dont go to the stip club you will be spending your money and your hombois money etc.......

·
Banned
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nahh man not really

im hosted at the stratosphere i get free rooms and suites etc cause of im rated play at the tables they send strippers up to us

·
Registered
138 Posts
Re: nahh man not really

knqckdqwndragqut said:
im hosted at the stratosphere i get free rooms and suites etc cause of im rated play at the tables they send strippers up to us

yeah hit me when yoiu get here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts