• LiquidSnake

Votes: 92 65.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Damn Liberals...
492 Posts
snowbizx has the best looking bike this month but my word you put the decals on really poorly... should have taken more time to measure out the angle to be the exact same for every decal but other than that nice job

·
Damn Liberals...
492 Posts
haha yeah those were just put on for the pics.. got it all nice now.. its funny cuz i work at a grapichs shop.
haha well im glad to see that they look a lot better. I bought the Yamaha Graves AMA superbike decals and have been holding off putting them on until I can do it right because the last thing I want is to have them all messed up!!! but either way, i voted for you haha :party

·
Live Fast! Die Fun!
416 Posts
voted for liquid snake.
thanks man.
Ya im not a fan of stickers but I think his is the best lookin bike and definately the fastest
haha yeah i am not a huge fan of stickers but i have to show love to my sponsors, and to the companys products i use.
haha well im glad to see that they look a lot better. I bought the Yamaha Graves AMA superbike decals and have been holding off putting them on until I can do it right because the last thing I want is to have them all messed up!!! but either way, i voted for you haha :party
haha yeah man i know the feeling... nothing worse than a good looking bike with some jacked up stickers.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts