Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
track is legal heroin
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so heres a little highlight reel from last round up here at miller motorsports park. we ran perimeter track. beutiful conditions saturday and scary as hell sunday. id never pushed it let alone raced in the rain. i had 2 2nd place finishes in novice series and race a amature race for shits and giggles and ended up 7th out a 19 bike grid so im happy with that haha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/steveincledon1#p/a/u/0/8W5XgzGD3qA

·
You see me trollin'
1,910 Posts
nice riding in some nasty weather. How are the Qs in the wet?

·
www.1seven1.com
2,064 Posts
Nice! Good edit. Thanks for not showing me flopping around in the mud in The Attitudes. :dunce: I had a lame weekend. Ugh

I call BS on the 175 on the straight. I was getting 147 on my data acquisition ... in the pouring rain. :eek5

Round 4 is going to be good! USGPR is joining us. Prepare to be worked over by little kids on 125s.

-D

so heres a little highlight reel from last round up here at miller motorsports park. we ran perimeter track. beutiful conditions saturday and scary as hell sunday. id never pushed it let alone raced in the rain. i had 2 2nd place finishes in novice series and race a amature race for shits and giggles and ended up 7th out a 19 bike grid so im happy with that haha.

http://www.youtube.com/user/steveincledon1#p/a/u/0/8W5XgzGD3qA

·
track is legal heroin
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i liked the q2's alot in the rain, and whats up dana i didnt know you browsed out here haha. well that was my indicated speed. i got a speedo healer and all that and i had to look at my camera to even see that. i def wasnt looking at the cluster i was just waiting for my brake marker. that full straight gets scary. id never felt brake fade before that day. my indicated speed wet was only 164 ish and dry (ish as well as that day went) was 170's. i should have put indicated speed on the vid so edit!!!! and if i had a good shot of you flopping around on the outside i would have lol jp. and i hate those kids lol, the wera kkids on the 250s own the turns. the corner speed on those little aprilias is crazy

·
track is legal heroin
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks mgossel. and btw i forgot to tell you dana i dropped 2 teeth from stock on the rear sproket for the perimeter day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts