Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have a lot of customers tell us that they want matt black fairings for their bikes; even on custom design fairings, bikers also want matt black paint based with stickers. Yes, we agree, Matt black looks better! It makes your bike look unique and powerful.

We are glad to show you some new color schemes we have created this month for GSXR1300 Hayabusa 2008-2014. Do you love your bike but hate the look of it? If so, you should definitely get yourself some new custom fairings. And FairingPlus is the right place you should come:

We are glad to show you some new color schemes we have created this month on our best-selling models. Do you love your bike but hate the look of it? If so, you should definitely get yourself some new custom fairings. And FairingPlus is the right place you should come:

Click here to Order now

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is that? That's pretty annoying.

Also, I don't see any on your site. Where do I find out more about your rear fenders (cost, image samples, etc.)?

We are still uploading products on website but if you need rear fender we can invoice you on paypal for now. It's $29.9. We will upload them on website why the end of this month.

F-PL.US

·
Harlequinn
284 Posts
We are still uploading products on website but if you need rear fender we can invoice you on paypal for now. It's $29.9. We will upload them on website why the end of this month.

F-PL.US
That's a reasonable price.

I'll hang tight and take a peek at pics when you put them up before ordering.

I'm interested in both the rear (for an '05) and front (for an '03-'04) fendors in matte black.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts