Discussion Starter #1

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,751 Posts
That didn't happen it was on tv saying it wasn't him but funny ass story kinda

·
Registered
875 Posts
It doesn't matter how much bad press Ducati gets; one look at that bike and you forget it all... even if it does involve Tom Cruise

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Why would I care if the Desmo got bad press, Keith?

He's kinda a friend of a friend anyways... I don't have anything bad to say about him.

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why would I care if the Desmo got bad press, Keith?

He's kinda a friend of a friend anyways... I don't have anything bad to say about him.
:eek5

Did you read the article?

Did you for a second and think i was serious?

how about the quote? did that give it away?

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
:eek5

Did you read the article?

Did you for a second and think i was serious?

how about the quote? did that give it away?
I glanced at it really quickly, but I usually don't pay much attention to celebrity news/gossip/crap so I didn't really read it. Wasn't there some big thing about Brad Pitt dumping his bike or something too? Don't know...

·
I'm Gonna Victory!
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I glanced at it really quickly, but I usually don't pay much attention to celebrity news/gossip/crap so I didn't really read it. Wasn't there some big thing about Brad Pitt dumping his bike or something too? Don't know...
yeah it was awhile back,

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/3631583/brad_pitt_crash_his_bike/

I found it funny that a really expensive bike goes down in cali and instantly there is a gossip story about tom and that little quote made me laugh....

I am sure some hippy was like "whoa, that was like tom cruise or something"

next thing you know the internets are a buzz....:lmao

kinda like this video

"pretty sure its a lambo dude"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJmB1F2mdE

·
Registered
233 Posts
i wanna see those "dented tires"... sounds impressive, i thought they were rubber,

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Here's worse press for the Desmo...

Per Alan Cathcart:

"It was an expensive lunch. Rather than walk up the road or hop in a car to grab a bite for himself and his mates at the Ducati factory in Bologna, one of the workers there jumped on a bike to go pick up a margherita grande with extra cheese. Not just any bike, either-but a Desmosedici RR, one of the $72,500, 990cc MotoGP race replicas, not best known for having acres of space on which to secure a pizza box.

"The car he front-ended wasn't too badly damaged, but the Desmo definitely came off second best when it was decked on its side, quite apart from being covered with melted mozzarella cheese-look closely, and you can see the strands dripping to the ground."

·
Resident JMU Wizard
1,218 Posts
The pizza picture is classic.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts