Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
RESPECT
29,152 Posts
At 5 pm yesterday I was a go.
At 505 yesterday when I got in my wifes van and realized the suspension was fcuked, I quickly changed to a no go. $450+ dollars later...its safe to say that even my 3 day TD at the end of June at NJMP is in jeopardy :nono

·
To Infinity.. and BEYOND!
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw snap Lee, that sucks :/
At 5 pm yesterday I was a go.

At 505 yesterday when I got in my wifes van and realized the suspension was fcuked, I quickly changed to a no go. $450+ dollars later...its safe to say that even my 3 day TD at the end of June at NJMP is in jeopardy :nono

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
To Infinity.. and BEYOND!
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
tall fcukin mutha fcuker
2,745 Posts

·
RESPECT
29,152 Posts
You forgot about me Lee, lol. I'll be there. What's up NeseLin6. I'm still recovering from my crash on Sun., May 5th during the CCS races but, I think I'll be okay.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
My bad, :laugh I didn't know you would be there Carlos. I just named the few I knew had mentioned it. I may show up just for moral support but I won't be riding :thumbdown It sucks when emergencies come up but real life> motorcycle riding ...I hate being a responsible adult :laugh

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.