Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
all the wheelies/stoppies where done on a closed road with permission from the owner.

my girl stacie on her 05 gixxer 600

me and my room mate (he has a 07 gixxer 600)

there was no race!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i normally ride with at least my technic leather jacket, but it was extremely hot, and we really didnt plan on any "stunting", but did a few wheelies for the camera. i know im gonna catch shit about the mohawk, but i my friend stacie's little girl loves it, so i rock it for her.

·
Jennings rocks!
1,435 Posts
yeah, i normally ride with at least my technic leather jacket, but it was extremely hot, and we really didnt plan on any "stunting", but did a few wheelies for the camera. i know im gonna catch shit about the mohawk, but i my friend stacie's little girl loves it, so i rock it for her.
Yah most people dont plan on wrecking either. Sorry man you set yourself up on that one. Had to call you out :)

Got to admit some cool pictures though. Be careful out there. I respect that it was a private road. Good on ya for that.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah most people dont plan on wrecking either. Sorry man you set yourself up on that one. Had to call you out :)

Got to admit some cool pictures though. Be careful out there. I respect that it was a private road. Good on ya for that.
your right, crashes usually arent planned. im looking for some decent summertime riding gear like pants. anyone know of any good riding pants (denim)? im thinking about some of icon's riding pants, but they are kinda pricey.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
So you do it for your friends girl huh?...lol...you dawg you...:pimp:

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
T-1 i guess your fat ass isn't the only cool cop around:fact
nice pic.

·
Jet noise in the morning
578 Posts
nice pics

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts
I see your jeans have rips in the knees.... Did you get them from A-rab? (If anyone remembers his story of the "mystery lady")

Nice pics, but please take of the gsxr sticker on your helmet lol.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got better pics of the spikes or whatever that is on the silver helmet? looks interesting
thats my girl's stacie's helmet. they're just plain spikes. her whole bike is spiked out though. from the widnscreen bolts to the bar ends and frame sliders. she isnt an agressive rider though.

I see your jeans have rips in the knees.... Did you get them from A-rab?

Nice pics, but please take of the gsxr sticker on your helmet lol.
i dont have a gsxr sticker on my helmet.

·
Jennings rocks!
1,435 Posts
Icon is the only brand that I know of that makes riding pants as far as jeans. I know there are other brands but I forget.

I didnt mean to preach, and I hate to. I just seen a lot of good people go down w/o gear. Just be safe man, and have fun.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Icon is the only brand that I know of that makes riding pants as far as jeans. I know there are other brands but I forget.

I didnt mean to preach, and I hate to. I just seen a lot of good people go down w/o gear. Just be safe man, and have fun.
dont apologize, i know all about going down. i've been down at 90mph, and ive worked many accidents involving bikes.

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha Yeah I can make it out now, my mistake. Sorry bud.
yeah, i thought i was gonna have to slap you for saying i had a gixxer sticker on my helmet. those are fighting words!!! one of my buddies just bought a yellow 08 r6, and we are the only ones around here who rides a yamaha, everyone one else rides a suzuki or honda.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts