Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:flame I was riding yesterday with my brother and two of our friends on some country roads near Charlotte NC........the day was going along well.........UNTIL.......we were on a road none of had ever ridden, my brother was leading on his 02 Telefonica GSXR 600, I proceeded in second.....behind me was a Ducati 748 troy baylis race replica bike and behind him was an 02 954.......We approached a curve like any other.....but come to find out it was a blind right-hander that sloped down........My brother leading, we entered and the next thing I know a DOG ran out infront of me and in my attempt to not hit the dog.....I went into the grass and down she went....I was falmming.....I called the insurance company last night.....they are supposed to be calling me back......so I am either going to fix my current bike or get a new one....I will try to post some pics when I get them later on..........But that post on the R6 in the ditch.......:( I know what it feels like........I love my bike and hate to see it like this....I bought it on June 13 and the ODO says 2700.......as you can tell I ride it all the time........Not anymore for the time being..........Oh well, now I just have to wait to see what the insurance company says.....wish me luck!! :cuss :cuss :cuss :cuss

Jared

·
Registered
494 Posts
Shitty! :( Nothing you could do about it though, man. Another reason why dogs should be kept leashed.
At least you weren't hurt. Or not badly enough to stop from posting, anyway. hehe
Hope all goes well with the insurance. As if it could ever go well with an insurance company.

Alden

·
Registered
531 Posts
Shit, that sucks. Stupid dogs.

Glad to here your OK & good luck with the insurance.

:piss Insurance companies. Hate those bastards.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Know the feeling. Just swiped a side rail that stop me from going over a cliff just before landing on the flooring fcuking up not only the left side but also the right side about a month ago. Luckly all the damage is fixed now.

·
Registered
875 Posts
That sucks man. Glad your OK. Dogs and deer cause a lot of horror stories around here.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Yay...cupcakes

·
12,482 Posts
:nono

1 - 15 of 15 Posts