Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How are we supposed to know who's bike is who's in the members rides section?
None of them are labeled as to who owns them.... Is there a way to add a label to the pics?

·
looking for more curves
1,881 Posts
RSixxr said:
yea when people up load them all they have to do is put their name on them....not that frickin hard people....just click and type
the most common IT error is one between the kayboard and the chair. the professional term is an ID10T error.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
yeah, if you ever find that I.D.10T cable, get one of them cable stretchers and stetch it about 10 feet...

then, while you are there, can you get some blinker fluid and batteries for the sterno light?

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
cdemon said:
the most common error here is, "The LUser Error 420"

I am Root you are LUser. :boob
Isn't that written on your mirror so every morning when you get up and shave that one pesky whisker off your chin, you can see it first thing and know your place in this world? :hehe

just pickin on ya junior!

ya, most people forget to name their pic with something intelligible. but i think you can go back and edit any image that you posted in the gallery. wether or not anyone does that, I can't tell ya. I have mine labeled. Yoda, you need me to send them to you for your site? :jacked

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.