2007 R6
1,019 Posts
Hmmmm.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is the superman pretty hard to do?
not at all. i swing my legs 3 times and on the 3rd time i swing them straight back to the rear seat. my buddy does it on his triumph and its easier for him since hes shorter. im about 6'3 220lbs so it takes more effort sincei have to get my thighs up there instead of my legs

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Go Heels! #1
126 Posts
im not really seing anything that impressive at all. but then again i ride with a real stunter(seat stands, indian larry layzboy trick, highchairs, endos) you know real stuff like that

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hmmm.....lets see, the title "messin around @ 70mph" not "stunting @ 70 mph" im not a stunter by any means and dont claim to be.

·
Go Heels! #1
126 Posts
good i was thinking you posted this for people to be awed at your skills. i dont really move around on the bike, just stay in normal riding position so your doin more than me

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hahah cool. yea i run into a lot of people who say they stunt and stuff and they cant even move on the bike like i do. its pathetic. so i know where your coming from.

·
Registered
482 Posts
get off to the side, get those feet touchin the ground.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Save those pics and look at them in a year. Then post your feelings.
Glad you're enjoying your bike. I love that red.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
best way to work a tire is to scrub it up after getting it mounted...

that and it prevents getting comments like that thrown at you...

·
Banned
441 Posts
I think this has got to be the most pointless thread ever... What your doing isnt even worth the risk at 70. Sure theres not much but at the same time its more than you need be playing with. I mean hell never mind! Its your own shit to **** up :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
do it on one wheel

1 - 20 of 36 Posts