Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I had to get rid of my OEM Dunlop in the rear because they got a hole in them about 3 months after I got the bike....figures...lol. Anyways, after that happened I stumbled apon a Metzeler M3 and I bought it....I have been riding that tire for over a year now and haven't had a problem with it. And I ride my bike everyday....it's my only transport...lol. It grips good...warms up fast and it kinda soft so it doesn't puncture that easly. Idk...that's my opinion. Ride Safe!!!

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
friend has ém...he loves them like no other day...but then he's scared to go on trackdays..

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had my M3's on for a couple months now and couldn't be happier with their performance. Except for the fact that I had to replace the front tire after 1 day due to a piece of metal or glass in the road. Gotta love replacing a tire with 80 miles on it. :curse

·
I whore my R6
1,874 Posts
i love mine, great traction and awesome tread life, also work very well in the corners, i feel very confident going as low as i want on it

·
Curves....Yummy...
711 Posts
The Metzler M3's are decent tires, but if you compare them to Pirelli Corsa 3's, or even Dunlop qualifiers, you will see there is a huge difference. The Pirelli Corsa 3's are just amazing street tires!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts