Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
BRAAAAP
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put on a brand new hot bodies mgp growler with the 05 header mod. Total I payed just under 500. For the price in my opinion there is no beter way to go. Sounds just as good as a level one racing or the race fit growler. If your looking to get a good moto gp style exhuast mthis would be my number one segjusttion

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Dunno, but I got a full titanium akra system used for $600...and there are clean full systems on the WERA board all the time for $500... just sayin...

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Dunno, but I got a full titanium akra system used for $600...and there are clean full systems on the WERA board all the time for $500... just sayin...

there's nuttin like the smell of a brand new can....:sing

I got my Full Leo used for real cheap not as cheap as ur Ti Akra tho'. On a budget, either get used or like what the OP did, 05 headers with some slip-on.

·
faster than a turtle XP
1,760 Posts
i got a titanium tiforce with 2k miles wasnt even turning colors yet for 550 a shipped then swapped the can for a termi gp and damn now that bitshh purrs so 2 cans and titanium headers for $850 :)

·
BRAAAAP
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
sounds nice now we all demand drive by's!!

·
I like cake!
102 Posts
who welded the adaptor on that header? I think you need to redo it to get the pipe down some :fact
I thought it was just me who thought the pipe looked a little high?

Looks and sounds awesome tho!!

·
BRAAAAP
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah it sounds way throughtyer in person. The camera phone doesn't do it justice. I'm not sure who welded it, I got the headers off eBay. I thought it was supposed to sit high because its a moto gp style and you don't want your pipe draging on a tight corner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts