Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 04' R6 in the black/red paint scheme with white accents. The bike has 11.5K miles on it and is in great condition. No dents or dings. The owner before me was a young woman who tiped the bike in her driveway when her dog jumped in front of her and scraped the side very very lightly. She quit riding and sold the bike. I bought it and replaced a few things that got scraped. It has a brand new OEM Yamaha stator cover, brand new urethane bar ends (can handle a tipover if your a new rider), T-Rex low profile frame sliders (same purpose as the bar ends). In addition the bike has a fully adjustable suspension from the factory preload/rebound/riding height, and I have installed a Yoshimura slip on full size canister exhaust. The bike sounds amazing, runs great, and starts right up no problems. Tires are in great condition and have plenty of riding left on them. When the stator cover was replaced the oil was changed to motoul synthetic motorcycle oil. Plugs have been cleaned and airbox is regularly checked. The faring is barely scrached in two spots SEE PICS, its so minimal anyone I mention the scratches to only say "Wow I didn't even notice" I have painted the rear wheel black to match the front rim, it gave the bike a cleaner look. NEVER STUNTED OR HAD THE FRONT WHEEL IN THE AIR. BIKE IS IN IMMACULATE SHAPE!

If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask, just send me an email or call. more pics if you want them but they are older.

here is a walkaround video of the bike:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxx9KSBsmPI

Email: [email protected]
Phone: 616-437-4857

*2004 R6
*11,500 miles
*Super CLEAN BIKE - dont even know its scratched (see pics)
*Adjustable suspension
*Yoshimura Exhaust
*Frame sliders / Bar ends
*Front tire-Dunlop Rear tire- Michelin Pilot Power 190/50ZR-17
*Painted Rear Rim

Can include for an extra $110, A Brand new Size M Joe Rocket Black/White Flame Mesh Jacket. (have pics just email.) And gloves that match.

Asking $4900 FIRM

PICS:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Yea, for anyone who has made an offer before, I really need this bike gone soon, I'm looking to make a deal. $4500 and I'll deliver to anywhere about 2-3 hrs away. MAKE AN OFFER GUYS

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I go to school in East Lansing, MI during the week. On the weekends I go to Alto, MI (just south of Grand Rapids) at my parents house where the bike is stored in their garage.

·
Registered
122 Posts
thanks. yeah its a bit of a drive from the northern burbs of chicago.

ill keep your bike in mind if i dont find anything locally.

·
12,482 Posts
location helps

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, I thought I posted in here somewhere that I would deliver anywhere within 2 hours of Grand Rapids, which is where the bike is located.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
I have a friend that may be interested.. I'll inform him. Good price, great looking bike,

BUMP.
________
EXTREME Q VAPORIZER

1 - 19 of 19 Posts