Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 324 Posts

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Anyone in the Detroitsportbike forum? Wondering if they're a bunch of squids or not...

·
Downshift and.. GOODBYE!!
907 Posts
oh yea squid city, i used to ride with a couple of them and its bad.
high chair wheelies on the e way at 90, t shirts and shorts, icouldnt take it anymore

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
oh yea squid city, i used to ride with a couple of them and its bad.
high chair wheelies on the e way at 90, t shirts and shorts, icouldnt take it anymore
Ugh. Thanks. I'll not proceed with registering on their forum then. It's such a pain to find people to ride with sometimes.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Josh
Troy, MI
2008 Yellow R6
I know my username doesnt give it away
I currently have a cast on my hand but will be able to ride in a couple of weeks, army88 it sounds like ur kinda close and would love to ride, i will pm u when im able to

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Anyone nearby in MI know how to do headlight surgery/HID install?

OR: anyone know how to RAISE a bike from being lowered? The dealer wants about $200. If I get the parts, I'll pay in pizza and beer! :laugh

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Anyone nearby in MI know how to do headlight surgery/HID install?

OR: anyone know how to RAISE a bike from being lowered? The dealer wants about $200. If I get the parts, I'll pay in pizza and beer! :laugh
I have done HID's on my bike before so I could assit you, I also have lots of tools, if you dont, I know that you need a stock dogbone, and if you get that im sure w/ all the how to's on here we would be able to figure it out, I live in troy, and am off work right now at least the rest of this week, if you want me to help, let me know

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
I have done HID's on my bike before so I could assit you, I also have lots of tools, if you dont, I know that you need a stock dogbone, and if you get that im sure w/ all the how to's on here we would be able to figure it out, I live in troy, and am off work right now at least the rest of this week, if you want me to help, let me know
Thanks. I'm planning on a complete remodel of my bike. Once I get the dogbone/kickstand, I'll let you know. I'll be away on a business trip till the 2nd week of May. Maybe after then if you're still 'round.

·
Downshift and.. GOODBYE!!
907 Posts
just wanted to let all the michiganders know that i still have an extra trailer and truck sport for the ride down to the r6 r1 forum convention at deals gap

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Eric
Troy
2001 blue R6

when is the weather gonna get nice again????

·
Registered
114 Posts
finally got another 6. Hey everyone.

steve-o
livonia
08 silver r6

·
Registered
114 Posts
what ever happened to this thread?

·