Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I think this has already been asked but, how are your Mircon slip-ons? Are they pretty good? I was thinking about the Black to Red (fade) for my '03 in a high-mount? What do you guys think? I'm also posting this is General Topic area too for more response, be warned...

-Solace

P.S. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just bought a micron high mount for my 00'. The quality and fitment is really good. Ill get back to you and tell you how its running.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I heard the red fades to a pretty pink. Maybe you could get that cute spring DJ's keen on. They'd go good together.

·
Registered
102 Posts
yeh it does fade!

get an akrapovic mate there well worth the extra!!!!!!!

microns need filling wit baffle foam all the time too

trust me i've had 6 of them !

the dazzler

·
Registered
831 Posts
Also the fade cans will get a spider webed cracked look in the clear coat when the pipe is hot. And disregard Cral42's comments, he forgot his meds today.

·
Registered
995 Posts
micron look good but akropovic have better stats

·
Registered
23 Posts
Check out the Akrapovic prices on our website, we also have free shipping until the end of the month. Give me a call to talk about prices on other exhausts, the M4 has the best bang for the buck and I think you would be very happy with it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just got my Micron High Mount with the Black to blue fade slip on canister along with a Power Commander III for my 03 R6. I am sooooo happy with it. Everyone I ride with is always commenting on awesome it looks, and when they hear it...it's amazing. The only thing is that it tends to pop off when I let off the gas, but some people like that. Oh, and did I neglect to mention the power that I got out of it? It's like night and day, I love my bike again! I bought it from www.pipecity.com, it was like $675 to my door for both the slip on and the PCIII.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Nobody that i know that has a Micron is OVERWHELMINGLY happy with them.

example:

"How do you like that Micron pipe you got there??"

"It's o.k...."

They are just a popular pipe that everybody gets

"Sinister-Racing" did my stuff ship yet?????

1 - 9 of 9 Posts