Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got an 08 and was wondering if anyone was running the full exhaust from micron with the gp can, or any of the m4 full systems. Everyone around here seams to be running akra or yosh. Im wanting something different.

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
have you thought about two brothers? I installed the slip-on a couple weeks ago, and im having the headers and midpipe shipped right now. Are you looking for sound, performance, or both?

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
For just having the slip-on installed, I think it sounds pretty damn good, can't wait to hear is when I install the rest of the system.

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
get a termignoni instead bro. think you'll like it better. DO NOT buy the M4, my buddy got it and after less then a month, the M4 logo on the side was starting to rust!!

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've been seeing termi all over the forum. before a few weeks ago i had never heard of them. I see that is what you are running, how do you like it?

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
Termi is a little more expensive then most other exhaust but its well worth the money. you won't be disappointed.

·
I'll do my best.
35 Posts
Termi is a little more expensive then most other exhaust but its well worth the money. you won't be disappointed.
do you have the strada or the compitition system?

·
DARC Racing
2,334 Posts
Micron has put down the better numbers of the two here in CO....... but IMO are kinda ugly.... The M4 carbon is pretty cool looking and a good price...

Akra and Leo ae putting out great numbers and look sick... a hair more in price.. but worth it IMO... Id own nothing else on any of my Yammis then Akra or Leo....

Good luck in your decision....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I installed the m4 slipon on my 07 r6 and it's great. sounds good (actually quite loud) and you feel a little more power. The other great thing was it bolted on perfectly to factory mounts with no hassle.

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
m4 are badass exhaust....but i heard that micron you get more hp...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered an M4 slip on and it will be in tuesday...hoping to have pics of the bike up on wednesday

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im still torn. I thought i had narrowed it down to 2 choices but i keep finding more that i like.

Centerforce do you have any pics of your bike?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I've got an 08 and was wondering if anyone was running the full exhaust from micron with the gp can, or any of the m4 full systems. Everyone around here seams to be running akra or yosh. Im wanting something different.

I have a 05 r6 with a micron full exhaust and i love it sounds really good and i def noticed power increase. I didnt think i would notice the power increase but i def did.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts