Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to get rid of these two slip-ons off of my 04 r6..i believe they will fit (03-05)

FIRST: micron high mount comes with all necessary hardware to mount, however i do not have the spacer, so you will not be able to use your right passenger peg.
priced to sell at $150 + shipping or local pickup (08863)

SECOND: a "GP style" slip on i purchased and used for about 10-15 hours, this pipe is LOUD!! it has 1 sanderson baffle (see pic)
asking $50 shipped or best offer

thanks for looking!

Attachments

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bumpppp

·
Registered
3 Posts
gp style exhaust, did you notice a big performance difference? I have a full titanium leo vance high mount exhuast kit now, and i hate how big it is...I know without a muffler you lose a lot of back pressure, but wanted to know if you noticed

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gp style exhaust, did you notice a big performance difference? I have a full titanium leo vance high mount exhuast kit now, and i hate how big it is...I know without a muffler you lose a lot of back pressure, but wanted to know if you noticed
to be honest with you, i had it on for such a short amount of time i couldnt tell you, but i did notice it was certainly struggling a bit in low rpms(no pc)

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pm sent

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Does that GP exhaust sound like a fart can? Got a sound clip?

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gp "sold" sorry

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BUMPP need this micron GONE...MAKE ME A REASONABLE OFFER

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anyone??..no scratches on this thing...sounds good...ill do 120

take it!

·
Stanly the Manly
935 Posts
Could you post another pic? Is it red or is it just a reflection? also, can you clarify on the mounts? I cant figure out why there are so many of these f/s right now... they look great.

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Could you post another pic? Is it red or is it just a reflection? also, can you clarify on the mounts? I cant figure out why there are so many of these f/s right now... they look great.
Yes it's red fades to black, Pm me your email I can send you pics directly.
As for the "mounts" what clarification do you need?

·
Stanly the Manly
935 Posts
Ok, no pics needed then, i just couldnt tell the color. Stinkers... i have a blue 03 and i dont reckon it will look too great. Concerning the mounts, Im curious about how it mounts without using the passenger peg. Did you mean i would need to remove the right peg? Sorry, Ive never seen a high mount up close.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts