Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hay all. New here and honestly first forum post ever. Still Trying to figure out all the rules and how to navagate around , appoligize if this has been disgused. Is there something that can be done with the fairings when you install a mid pipe? I just did a mid pipe pcv and slip on on my 08. Love everything except the look of the big empty spot where the cat box was. Any ideas would be great. Thanks all and I look foreward to what ever help I can offer yall in the future.

·
07 Blue R6
222 Posts
I'm not really sure. Maybe look into bottom fairings? Or even race fairings, but just the bottom. Like sharkskinz or whatever you want. Not sure if my post helps but just throwing an idea out for a project.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good call man . Thanks for the reply. It looks fine from the slip on side , just looks like something is missing from the other side imo , if I come up with anything ill try to post it up here.

·
07 Blue R6
222 Posts
On most race bikes the fairings are different and cover it up more. I have the same problem with mine. I have the m4 y pipe. And I know exactly what gap you're talking about

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts