Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I PICKED UP MY R603 ON JUNE 9th.THIS WEDNESDAY IS THE 8000 MILE SERVICE.NO TRACK MILES.ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SIMULAR STATS,SO I FEEL LES OF AN ADDICT?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yes you are an addict :mrgreen:

I've done 6500 in 21 months, although I'd love to do more just can't find the time.

ALSO DON'T SHOUT I CAN HEAR YOU OK.......

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SORRY..I MEAN sorry :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
GOT DAMN! Where the hell did you go? You could have driven all the way across the country, which i think is about 4000 something miles one way. I wish i had that much time to ride. Just considered this summer a kick ass summer!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats a serious amount of riding, Ive done 4000 miles over the summer, and I thought that was a lot.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i woz in a car accident,and have been off work all summer.but now i`m regrettin the high mileage. but my riding skills have come on leaps and bounds...PRACTICE DOES MAKE PURFECT..soz 4 shoutin.had a bad ass RVF400 4 two months and clocked up 2k on that.i have just seen the pics of the new R1 04,the mileage on mine is now goin 2 kill its px value

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
but can you really regret being able to ride that much? If I could put that kinda mileage up, I would without even thinking about it. That is, afterall, why you bought the bike, no?

·
Registered
327 Posts
i`m regrettin the high mileage.

Never regret the high mileage, unless you are buying a bike with a lot on it. As long as you put it on there, just say it is your favorite hobby.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
me too

yeah i just got a used 03 r6 with 1500 miles on it and now i currently have 5500 miles and counting, i enjoy riding its an adventure every time you go out

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the ridin part i love,its just my mates r raggin me about how much its goner b worth when i px it in,and its starting to play on my mind...today i woz on it but not nearly as much as i would of been.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I bought my bike in March with 3900 miles on it it now has 12,000

I dont feel bad about the mileage, I feel good because I rode the shit out of it this summer

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:mrgreen: RESPEC!!!

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Jasamb's got it right! Ride the piss out of it! That's what they're built for!

Hey YaYo, where the hell you been? I was beginning to wonder if something bad happened tp you. Nothing did, did it?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:jump fcuk it.i`m feelin bteetr about it now

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
That's the way mate! It's like having Roy Keane on your side! He may be high mileage but he's worth every penny and when it comes time to trade him, he'll still fetch a pretty penny!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
u know if i woz a hour-a-week biker i`d b like some of my mates unable to wheely or scrach

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Yea it's comin' but when you see that nutball on a sunny day in December fly by you on the highway bundled up under his gear...

Yea it might be me...

:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts