Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I PICKED UP MY R603 ON JUNE 9th.THIS WEDNESDAY IS THE 8000 MILE SERVICE.NO TRACK MILES.ANYONE OUT THERE WITH SIMULAR STATS,SO I FEEL LES OF AN ADDICT?

· Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i woz in a car accident,and have been off work all summer.but now i`m regrettin the high mileage. but my riding skills have come on leaps and bounds...PRACTICE DOES MAKE PURFECT..soz 4 shoutin.had a bad ass RVF400 4 two months and clocked up 2k on that.i have just seen the pics of the new R1 04,the mileage on mine is now goin 2 kill its px value

· Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the ridin part i love,its just my mates r raggin me about how much its goner b worth when i px it in,and its starting to play on my mind...today i woz on it but not nearly as much as i would of been.

· Registered
1,602 Posts
I bought my bike in March with 3900 miles on it it now has 12,000

I dont feel bad about the mileage, I feel good because I rode the shit out of it this summer

:mrgreen:

· Registered
1,602 Posts
Yea it's comin' but when you see that nutball on a sunny day in December fly by you on the highway bundled up under his gear...

Yea it might be me...

:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.