Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as most know of you in the CMRA (as well as the local texas track scene) know, Jennifer is fighting the fight of her life... literally. times like this, we need to stick together as a "weird family" and help. i don't know much details, but i do know they could use our help with some of the MASSIVE medical bills from the past 6-10 months. 100% of the profits from the sale of these 500 ribbon decals will go straight to their medical fund - no questions asked.

http://www.aggracing.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=38&product_id=60

the more you buy, the sooner i can buy more. i'm also working with the originator of this idea, shandra (also in the CMRA), in order to have them in person at track days and races since i don't get out as nearly as often as i would like these days.

i think they turned out pretty well, and the text is approximately 4" long - easily legible from a camera shot when leaned over. ;) so get some... or 10. or more. that pink line isn't on the decal - it simply marks the edge of the sticker that will be cut :) they ship usps in an envelope. i expect to have them in my possession in approximately 5-7 days.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thanks y'all... i knew this was an aight group of folks. :fact

please keep it up - i'd really like to blow through this 500-batch in a few days so i can get the next one rolling.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Is this the Grammar nazi Jen on the wfo forum? Just trying to put the pieces together.

·
Insert witty comment here
16 Posts
Is this the Grammar nazi Jen on the wfo forum? Just trying to put the pieces together.
Not a terrible reputation to have. :D

I had no idea Agg put this thread here. Thanks dear friend. I decided to see if my login still worked. Says I haven't been on since May 2012 and still uses my old forum name. (I've since changed it to Jennifer on the forums I visit the most...you know...cuz I'm super creative). The reason I stopped posting a lot is because I found that the more local forums were more my speed since I know most of those people face to face. Nothing against the larger forums, they just tend to overwhelm me sometimes. :)

Thanks to you all and you can be certain, I fight like a girl!!

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just upped the initial order to 1000. i couldn't let the first 500 get sold in under 24 hours.

eta is 5-7 BUSINESS days though. :| so no ecr for sure... but YES for all other cmra rounds.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
y'all are amazing. we're officially half-way through the first (updated) order of 1k decals. and this is in 24 hours of going live with them.

please keep it up, and we'll get some much needed help to this rider/racer family in need (yes, both jennifer and her husband are licensed racers in the CMRA).

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
y'all please keep up the support... just b/c the impact of an initial thread posting wears off doesn't mean the need for help does. i still have ~400 decals i'd like to move.

100% OF THE PROFIT GOES STRAIGHT TO JENN AND SNAPPY. and the cost is ~$.45/decal plus fees and shipping. so the more you buy, the more money they get.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
please help me help them. i've still got about 350 of these i MUST sell. i can't figure out the amount to get to them until they're all gone and all the shipping expenses are handled. PLEASE... if not for this hottie, then just for the good of humanity.

thank y'all that have already bought a sticker, or donated any way you can. THANK YOU.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey I bought some and still have yet to receive them just seeing when the ETA on them was

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
got them to me yesterday... the shipping process starts today/tonight and y'all should start seeing them by the end of this week. gotta ship nearly 900 of em. :|

but i do it gratefully. :fact

·
pin it to win it
8,085 Posts
They shipped yesterday guys.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
~90 decals left. first donation made ($500 through the first 400 decals, and that includes all the cost of 500 decals). next will come when they're sold out so i can tally up the totals. let's do this!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts