·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess were the lonley 2 in MN....

·
SEVEN3
87 Posts
I'm near the tundra, also known as Duluth.

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,736 Posts
Im in Rochester!

Represent!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anybody ever go to the first Thursday in MPLS?

·
SEVEN3
87 Posts
I only make it to Mpls. a few times a year to ride. Just did the 3rd annual MNSBR kick-off ride and it was crazy. 450+ bikes.

·
Pure Euphoria
9 Posts
Well, there's always the first Thursday of the month ride that meets at Duluno's in uptown. I've only done it a couple times...I'm more of a ride-with-a-few-people type of person.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'll try to start this back up here. I live here in MN out in the burbs. Im just wondering how many R6 riders are around the Minneapolis area? Does anybody if there are any R6/sportbike clubs around this area, and what types of rides go on during the way to short riding season in the land of the cold? Also Id like to get some small rides going here and there if any one knows some nice roads to tear up! Everybody have a good winter. I can't wait til spring, the countdown starts!!!!! :)

·
Jesus Reigns
4,400 Posts
Im from the land of hot air. Actually it gets butt cold in the winter AND hot in the summer...stupid state. Ill take my 90 degree weather year round, thank you :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
The winters a nice break from the +90 dregrees and 100% humidity days. I use to love my winters, I recently traded a honda superhawk in for a R6, now I'm already itching to get back on 2 wheels.

·
Going to be a Daddy..!
208 Posts
Im from the land of cold air

Living in Winona / Minnesota City right now..

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,736 Posts
Im in Winona right now for school. Wish i had my bike down here... not that i get any time to ride anymore anyway...

·
Nut 'N Bitch
1,736 Posts
I am in South Dakota. Plenty freakin cold air here :sing

We should all get together next season and ride!
Where are you at in SD? i go out there once or twice a year for pheasant hunting... awesome place. Everyone is really nice and friendly

·
Going to be a Daddy..!
208 Posts
Well Fellas / and Ladies

Weather looks like might some what decent to ride (10-30-09 / 11-1-09)

Anyone interested in riding..?

1 - 20 of 118 Posts