Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
Horsepower Whisperer
617 Posts
Anyone riding in the flood run in april?
I always avoid the bar- hopping chrome brigade. :yuk:
I'm riding my FZ1 down to Arkansas next month.

I do a few rides in southern Wisconsin. Those roads are SWEET!
Then it's off to ride Beartooth, in Montana.:)

·
Horsepower Whisperer
617 Posts
Anybody do any time with Zalusky Advanced Riding School?
I'm signed up for 3 ARC's this summer. This is at the Dakota County Technical College. Lots of CRA racers are instructors there.
Also doing a few track days with them. One in Brainerd, one at Road America.:bow

www.ridezars.com

·
Registered
53 Posts
Grim - I know its short notice but pending weather, i think im gunna go on the flood run. If nothing else get some miles and comfort to start the season.

·
Horsepower Whisperer
617 Posts
Another short heads-up but SSB kickoff ride is this weekend. http://www.simplysportbikes.com/2012_kickoff
Havent finalized plans but I plan on leaving Rochester pretty early to meet another group north of Owatonna.
I got the card for that. Can't make it, as I'll be in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, at Road America, for the AMA Superbike races.
:YEA

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just picked up a 2006 R6 (in addition to my 2007 GSX-R750) and live just south of St Paul. Hoping to do a few things to this R6 and have some fun with it before I pass it on to my brother for his first bike :)

·
Horsepower Whisperer
617 Posts
Just picked up a 2006 R6 (in addition to my 2007 GSX-R750) and live just south of St Paul. Hoping to do a few things to this R6 and have some fun with it before I pass it on to my brother for his first bike :)
Hello fellow MNSBR member! :cheers

·
Horsepower Whisperer
617 Posts
i'm trying to bang this slut i work with from MN... she's playing hard to get. Any advice? it's related you got to admit
Feed her some lefse, and lutefisk, and she'll be good to go! :lmao

41 - 60 of 118 Posts