#1 ·
Anybody on here from the land of the cold air???? :jester

#3 ·
I guess were the lonley 2 in MN....

#5 ·
Im in Rochester!

Represent!

#6 ·
Anybody ever go to the first Thursday in MPLS?

#11 ·
Well, there's always the first Thursday of the month ride that meets at Duluno's in uptown. I've only done it a couple times...I'm more of a ride-with-a-few-people type of person.

#12 ·
I'll try to start this back up here. I live here in MN out in the burbs. Im just wondering how many R6 riders are around the Minneapolis area? Does anybody if there are any R6/sportbike clubs around this area, and what types of rides go on during the way to short riding season in the land of the cold? Also Id like to get some small rides going here and there if any one knows some nice roads to tear up! Everybody have a good winter. I can't wait til spring, the countdown starts!!!!! :)

#13 ·
Im from the land of hot air. Actually it gets butt cold in the winter AND hot in the summer...stupid state. Ill take my 90 degree weather year round, thank you :)

#17 ·
Im in Winona right now for school. Wish i had my bike down here... not that i get any time to ride anymore anyway...

#19 ·
Where are you at in SD? i go out there once or twice a year for pheasant hunting... awesome place. Everyone is really nice and friendly

#23 ·
inver grove heights, minnesota right here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.