Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas,
got an idea for killing two birds with one stone. The Miracle Ride 2004 is happening in Indy on June 5-6th. Its a forty dollar minimum pledge with proceeds going to Riley's Children Hospital to help kids. There are seven poker runs starting on saturday june 5th from various areas of Indiana. I myself will be starting in the Hammond poker run (#7). I'm thinking that R6-forum.com could possibly unite for the ride or meet in Indy and show some support for the kids and the Forum. Its gunna be a heck of a ride and on sunday the riders get to do a lap on the Indiana Motor Speedway track. check out the website www.miracleride.net and let me know what ya'll think. also, if the Forum moderators want to send me some decals or something to sport during the ride then let me know and i'll provide my address. I hope some Indiana riders or neighbors can participate (weather providing). laters
R6RW
:flame

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
man if i lived closer to indy id be there to help out. but being in TX is kinda far away. but take us some pics of your ride and post em so we can see what it was all about. :cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
definitely will do, loki. i'm really looking for some R6 support on this trip. take a look at the website gallery for the ride and all you see is Harley's and half of one sport bike. Like i said, i would like to take r6-forum.com with me (providing rain doesn't ruin the day) to get this awesome forum known. just looking for a little help from the Region (IL, IN, MI, OH, KY, etc.). :cheers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
much luv, specChen. nice mouse with the helmet for the avatar :)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
man i'll ride out if the weather is good...i'm in cincinnati and indy is only a fast ride away so let me know more info as it gets closer

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, fellas. Just a reminder that the Miracle ride is this weekend coming up. The weather looks to be good but is changing every day. As long as the rain holds off then I'll be heading to Indy on saturday and staying the night at a hotel near the IMS. Let me know if anyone is still interested. Laters.
R6RW

·
Registered
356 Posts
I live in the Indy area. I would be all about it but $40 is a stretch for me. Any ideas of where I might be able to get some donations from? I have wanted to ride for a while and now i finally got a bike for it.

Hit me back,
Matt

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Matt,
The donation is to play the poker game in the Poker Run to win the Harley Davidson motorcycle and to get into the speedway festivities. You can still ride the runs for free. You just won't be allowed to draw a card at each stop. dude, there's going to be a ton of bikes in the entire city that day. Just ride around and join in groups of riders or sumfin. I should be at the motor speedway by 5pm the latest so you can look for me if you want. laters.
R6RW :jacked

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
hey r6rw i dont think i'm gonna make it to indy this weekend although i am going to be in indiana but at IU

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry for my absence. things have been crazy and the weather's been sucking so i've been off the net and bike. i had some wedding's and bachelor parties that were pre-occupying me. work's sucked as always. and i've been seeing a new girl so she's got me twisted a bit :hump :jacked but all that changes now. anywho, so, i'm back with a vengance and ready for the rain to stop and the summer riding to begin. thanks for missing me guys :poke

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The poker run is on saturday and the parade with memorial ride is on sunday. check out the website in my original post for the schedule of events.
:comp

1 - 17 of 17 Posts