Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking to get rid of my Gay Ass Pig Spotters, I never really liked them but They Made due for the time Being. Well I am wanting bar end Mirrors and would like some Block off plates. But i have not found any that are not Gay (Kind of like Matt_R6s) I want them to have NO writing, and NO Skulls/Dragons/cocks on them. Where can I find a good set, Maybe Color Matching but not a big deal if they are not for a decent price. I looked at a few different online stores and 99% were ugly, and the rest had "Blades" or "Spikes" on them....not my style

Let me know
:popcorn:

·
Banned
2,583 Posts
So I am looking to get rid of my Gay Ass Pig Spotters, I never really liked them but They Made due for the time Being. Well I am wanting bar end Mirrors and would like some Block off plates. But i have not found any that are not Gay (Kind of like Matt_R6s) I want them to have NO writing, and NO Skulls/Dragons/cocks on them. Where can I find a good set, Maybe Color Matching but not a big deal if they are not for a decent price. I looked at a few different online stores and 99% were ugly, and the rest had "Blades" or "Spikes" on them....not my style

Let me know
:popcorn:
:nocontrol:lmao

·
zomething different
8,430 Posts
vortex block offs, but they have vortex engraved on them. hold on, i think i know one that's plain...

btw, i use black zip ties for mine :fact

·
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:dunce: don't know why the link isn't working. it was off of motosport.com. "turner mirror block offs".
Looking them up now sir

EDIT: Meh Not feeling the "Coffin" look on them

·
16,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah just saw those when I went to order New Grips, Might end up with those, Going to Order bar end Mirrors next week and those next weekend.

Deezy, I know, But when I last said I only had them to be legal I ment it, Going with the CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors, The First ones I Really like!

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
yeah just saw those when I went to order New Grips, Might end up with those, Going to Order bar end Mirrors next week and those next weekend.

Deezy, I know, But when I last said I only had them to be legal I ment it, Going with the CRG Arrow Bar End Mirrors, The First ones I Really like!
I have the same set up, I have bar end mirrors and I make my own Mirror block offs. I have sold a few of them and people seem to like them.

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
these are the ones i picked up of fleabay for like $25

1 - 20 of 36 Posts