Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a map for an mjs header with gytr slip on and bmc street filter?

·
Draggin knee's
969 Posts
yes i do :)

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
Please post the map for us. Please!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
hey squirrel i cant manage to email it to you!! ive tried through my normal email and hotmail, but the email address you have given me must be a dud, or it doesnt like sending, either way PM me your email address again.

harrison, nice set up, dont like the GYT-R mufflers though.

if you want the map ive got, or to give it a try, PM me YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

·
I Eat My R6
250 Posts
i used the jardine map and i like it best. sexyye your map might not be too good for us ppl in the states, different enviroment. i had a MJS map generic that i got from member on here and it wasnt good. you have to be careful which map you use....

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
i need a map for a t tuner and gytr with bmc race, would the mjs map work for me? if so can some one email me? I tried a custom map that some one had for an 08-- ooops didnt realize that tell later and it ran like crap....

·
God I LOVE vagina
25 Posts
Here try this one out, just found it so I'm not going to take the credit for one second. Its for an 06 - 07 r6 with MJS Headers, BMC Air filter, with the O2 Sensor unplugged. DO NOT PUT THIS IN YOUR 08 - 09 THE FUEL MAPS ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT!

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
i tried that file....got an error. didit work for anyone else?

·
God I LOVE vagina
25 Posts
i tried that file....got an error. didit work for anyone else?
make sure you reset your power commander before loading in the new map, this will clear up any errors that you pc3 may have encountered. start your bike, plug in the usb, go to tool, environmental options, and click on reset power commander. open up this map and send it. worked on mine just fine. didn't get a chance to ride with it but so far so good. I have a couple different ones. You can give them a shot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
For those that have gotten these headers...do you have any regrets in your purchase. I am looking to get these as an alternative to a full exhaust, obviously for price reasons. I would be running these headers with a GYTR can and the headers.

I am also buying the PCIII...any suggestions on map to use?

·
God I LOVE vagina
25 Posts
For those that have gotten these headers...do you have any regrets in your purchase. I am looking to get these as an alternative to a full exhaust, obviously for price reasons. I would be running these headers with a GYTR can and the headers.

I am also buying the PCIII...any suggestions on map to use?
Do iiiiiiiiiiiiit, Sounds soo sick on mine. Will be loud over 5k but sooo worth it. You will have an ear to ear smile when you start it up. As for the map you should use, i posed three that you can check out and use. I would say use one of those until you can get yourself to a dyno and get a custom map for your bike and, altitude, weather, pretty much environmental conditions that apply to your area.

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,294 Posts
i wouldn't do it. i had the GYTR/MJS setup and it ran like crap (i even had a custom dyno tune)...the gytr doesn't provide enough back pressure. i lost power all through the midrange and maybe gained a couple HP up top...i don't recommend it

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.