Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is this a good exhaust system for my 04 r6? It says headers+slip on but i'm not 100% sure.

I'm thinking about getting something like this for my 6 along with a PC3 and custom map.

http://shop.mjsperformance.com/product.sc?productId=52&categoryId=15

EDIT: Now that I've thought about it, isn't this just a stock header which has been decatted? With a slip on.

·
Your performance needs
235 Posts
Hi there,

This is now a discontinued item.

We are however coming out with a slipon unit like the LOR with our carbon fiber slipon.

Your header does not have a CAT in it so there is no need to change it.

Is this a good exhaust system for my 04 r6? It says headers+slip on but i'm not 100% sure.

I'm thinking about getting something like this for my 6 along with a PC3 and custom map.

http://shop.mjsperformance.com/product.sc?productId=52&categoryId=15

EDIT: Now that I've thought about it, isn't this just a stock header which has been decatted? With a slip on.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Hi there,

This is now a discontinued item.

We are however coming out with a slipon unit like the LOR with our carbon fiber slipon.

Your header does not have a CAT in it so there is no need to change it.

I think the round CF slip-on and stock headers will look and sound tits. Just get a power commander, should get a used one cheap <$200. It'll also give you a shorty look.

·
Your performance needs
235 Posts
I think the round CF slip-on and stock headers will look and sound tits. Just get a power commander, should get a used one cheap <$200. It'll also give you a shorty look.
They do look sick, if he wants one like this we can certainly make him one without a problem. We just discontinued it because making the slipon unit that goes to the rear peg is easier to install for the consumer.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

MJS I've got my eye on the LOR carbon fibre slip on but I like the look of the shorty look (like the 06-10 R6). Could you provide me a figure for the slip on + shipping please, bearing in mind I live in the UK.

On here or via PM :)

·
Your performance needs
235 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up guys.

MJS I've got my eye on the LOR carbon fibre slip on but I like the look of the shorty look (like the 06-10 R6). Could you provide me a figure for the slip on + shipping please, bearing in mind I live in the UK.

On here or via PM :)
Pm coming shortly.

We will also be coming out with a slipon unit that is the shorty look that will work with the stock header instead of modifying the stock header to work with our previous model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts