Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed a MJS Gen2 header with a Leo Vince EVOII slip-on. I am installing a BMC air filter when it comes in (on order). I will be buying a PCIII this week also. Does anyone have a map for this set-up, or something similar I can start with?

Thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
go to dynojet website and get the map for your leo vince with the aftermarket airfilter.

I have a racefit with MJS and used the Termi. european map for mine, it works good. I am going to get mine tuned soon tho.

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
go to dynojet website and get the map for your leo vince with the aftermarket airfilter.

I have a racefit with MJS and used the Termi. european map for mine, it works good. I am going to get mine tuned soon tho.
^^I've got the same map on mine. Works great with my setup!! Definitely check out the Dynojet site. It wouldn't hurt to play around and experiment with other maps as well. Spend a little time and find out what works. :YEA

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
+ one on leo map.

·
Forum Moderator
3,120 Posts
Why don't you just break down and have your bike custom mapped? If you plan to keep it for a few years it's the best way to go. You can download all those web maps you can find, but most are generic at best. The one I was using had two major dips in the power curve. After my custom map was done it was like day and night. It will be unique to your bike and mods. Spend to $$$ and do it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts