-flushmount blinkers
-lowered
-520 conversion with speedo healer
-full exhaust
-velocity stacks
-slide stops
-BMC race filter
-power commander with custom map

that is everything that i can think of off the top of my head. i want to add more performance. please dont say get a bigger bike. for me i like the 600 especially wen i stay with the big bikes and/or beat them. im just not sure wut to do next performance wise. any imput is appreciated

sam

·
I Love My Six
85 Posts
How far do you want to go? Head work port and polish, +2mm overbore, Racing intake camshaft, Exhaust cam sprockets, Intake cam sprockets, High throttle set, ported throttle bodies, valve springs and lightweight valves, ignition advancer, ... I could go on forever but that a pretty good list to start.... get you wallet ready son.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
HIDs. :D

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
^ there it is

i'd get two of the big ones... yeah you know what i am talking about.

nossssssssssssssssssss

jk, sounds like you have most things beside internals out of the way, may be time to rip the motor apart.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
i have the same problem i like my bike have pretty much the same performance mods but like having a faster then normal 600 so the ? that i want answered is would doing internals be worth is if i look to go fast in a straight line? what internals should i get first? cams, port and polish, pistons what? thanks!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
for right now im gettin the nitrous for sure and the ignition advancer. i want to get into the internals of the engine. but i dont know how much stuff is going to costi will have about $2000 to work with for the internals. what will be the best bang for my buck

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i am considering cams, valves and a ported head. does anyone know what brands of these i should get. i am rebuilding it next winter and want to add the 637cc big bore from JE pistons. does anyone know where a good place is around wisconsin to get this stuff done.

·
Twist....
59 Posts
As far as performance/handling goes, those chrome rims are hurting alot more than helping. chrome=heavy. polished rims have the same effect minus the weight. or if you want to drop some dough on some magnesium wheels, marchesinis, pvm, or carrozzerias look sweet and save a little bit of weight.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yah...i want to get the carbon fiber BST rims or marchesni mag wheels asap. i am already gettin other stuff for my bike. i just want some input for engine stuff. i also am getting new shocks so i just want more power

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i decided to go with the JE 2mm over big bore kit wit corrilo rods, Ti valves and port and polish. it is going to be the best engine work to get without losing reliability. in the end it will cost about $4800 for all of it through KWS motorsports and Millenium Technologies

·
Hybrids suck
71 Posts
i know this is 4 years old but was their any outcome? if so how you like it or someone else with something close was it worth it?

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,445 Posts
Holy Thread revival Batman!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.