Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Do Work
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an exhaust that is carbon fiber. Im really not that concerned with sound, but I am more concerned with performance. I have an 06, do you guys have any suggestions. I am looking at Akrapovic, Leo Vince, and Graves.

Thanks

·
Registered
372 Posts
I like my Leo Vince, but I dont know if it is more powerful than any of the others. It is super light and has a carbon can.

·
Registered
154 Posts
If you're not in any hurry, I just ordered the Graves 2008 WORKS Full Titanium exhaust with carbon can. It's chillin at home right now waiting for me to get back from my deployment. I will be back in the States September 5th and will have it on my six and dyno'd by September 8th. I will post the dyno results and pics of the exhaust.

But again, if you're in a hurry, I can't help ya there. ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
full exhaust, did you guys have to remap. how hard. what programmer

·
Registered
321 Posts
If you're not in any hurry, I just ordered the Graves 2008 WORKS Full Titanium exhaust with carbon can. It's chillin at home right now waiting for me to get back from my deployment. I will be back in the States September 5th and will have it on my six and dyno'd by September 8th. I will post the dyno results and pics of the exhaust.

But again, if you're in a hurry, I can't help ya there. ;)
Hey whats the difference between the works and the regular?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.