Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 10902 Posts

·
You see my cool wheelie?
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stole this idea from a few other forums, does not need to be motorcycle related, the only rule is you have to post a picture of the last thing you bought.

Just picked up a close out Bell Star for $260 shipped, stoked to upgrade from my GMAX 68s

·
Schrute Farms Beets
757 Posts

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
slip-on + pc

I also have another purchase that I'm not allowed to tell yet... But a lot of you will want it! It's very nice! Also new order of some gear will soon be made :toocool:

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts
Bohn Adventure Shorts

Hip, thigh and tailbone padding for under leathers. The pads are made with a layer of memory foam, so they have a really nice fit. The material of the shorts is just like an under armor also.

Not me:

·
Dangerously Irish
9,551 Posts

·
iLLWiL EX-MaSteR gRiLLaH
1,331 Posts
Just got her this morning....nice & shiny!!! :sing

hey, he said "most recent purchase" and "doesnt have to be motorcycle related".....cmon i bored & wanted to be down!

Attachments

·
Parts Pimp
26,473 Posts

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,814 Posts
$279 for the pb restraint... FCUK THAT. The Baxley is like $200 if you shop around and way more versatile. Baxley Sport Chock > PB Trailer Restraint.

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
$279 for the pb restraint... FCUK THAT. The Baxley is like $200 if you shop around and way more versatile. Baxley Sport Chock > PB Trailer Restraint.
PB Restraint is worth the money. No tie downs and very simple. I love it. To each his own though.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,814 Posts
PB Restraint is worth the money. No tie downs and very simple. I love it. To each his own though.
Yeah, but I can take it out and use it at the track which is a nice little bonus...and I can move it around should I need to. And its plenty stable with two tie downs over hundreds of miles, Ive tested it. Not sayin the PB thing isnt well built or cool, but for me, its an over priced under featured item that sells because its PB. As long as youre happy though, I can go fcuk myself with my Baxley...:laugh

·
I squid therefore I am
344 Posts

(-1 +2) SpeedoDRD from AGG but no one wants to see a picture of that.

1 - 20 of 10902 Posts