Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Traded for this kit hoping to install on my bike, unfortunately due to the double banjo on my Fren Tubo lines it will not fit. It has been used, but is in great condition. Does not have grips. All I want is what I have into it, $100

Attachments

·
Registered
449 Posts
Traded for this kit hoping to install on my bike, unfortunately due to the double banjo on my Fren Tubo lines it will not fit. It has been used, but is in great condition. Does not have grips. All I want is what I have into it, $100
Who cares about the banjo bolts. This WILL work for your bike. Most people run the throttle cables over the clip on instead of under it. By doing this, you'll avoid your Master Cylinder all together. Just something to think about since you already bought this.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
oh, i missed that part. i have the fren tubo lines with the double banjo bolt AND the motion pro... just adjust it.

·
scared of big tracks
8,491 Posts
Who cares about the banjo bolts. This WILL work for your bike. Most people run the throttle cables over the clip on instead of under it. By doing this, you'll avoid your Master Cylinder all together. Just something to think about since you already bought this.
oh, i missed that part. i have the fren tubo lines with the double banjo bolt AND the motion pro... just adjust it.
All this!
This is how mine is run.....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure what's different, but there's no way that'll work on mine. My Kyle racing clipons and the valve on the oem master cylinder take all the room available, which is where the adjusters on the cables would be. If the adjusters were down a few more inches it would make all the difference

1 - 14 of 14 Posts